समर्थ पोर्टल के माध्यम से स्नातक प्रथम सेमेस्टर सत्र 2023-24 के प्रवेश प्रारम्भ पंजीकरण प्रारम्भ की तिथि -31 मई 2023 पंजीकरण की अंतिम तिथि -24 जून 2023
समर्थ पोर्टल के माध्यम से स्नातक प्रथम सेमेस्टर सत्र 2023-24 के प्रवेश प्रारम्भ
पंजीकरण प्रारम्भ की तिथि -31 मई 2023
पंजीकरण की अंतिम तिथि -24 जून 2023
About GPGC Bageshwar
Kumaon Kesari Pt. Badridutt Pandey Government Post Graduate College, Bageshwar, District-Bageshwar (Uttarakhand) came into existence as Degree College on October 22, 1974 The college is named after Shri Badri Dutt Pandey who faught against the Britishers View More
The city of Bageshwar bedecked on the confluence of Saryu and Gomati rivers and is situated at an elevation of 1004 metres with numerous famous temples dedicated to Gods and Goddesses in the proximity of Bageshwar. Bageshwar is a place of extreme religious and historic significance. The towering mountains of Bhileshwar and Nileshwar are dotted on the east and west side of Bageshwar, while the north and south are marked by the Suraj Kund and Agni Kund respectively.
Baghnath Temple (3 kms) Baghnath is a temple after which the Bagheswar city is named.
Baijnath (20.7 kms) Baijnath is famous for its ancient temples,on the banks of the Gomti River
Kausani (37 kms) Kausani is a hill station famous for spectacular 300 km-wide panoramic view of Himalayas
Binsar (61 kms) The sleepy region of Binsar is one of the scenic places of Kumaon region.
Pindari (56 Kms) Pindari Glacier is a most accessible of all glacier treks
- Uttarakhand Government
- Kumaun University Nainital
- National Council for Teacher Education
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- EScholarship Govt. of Uttarakhand
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
- Swayam Online Learning Portal
- National Digital Library of India
- Central Library KUMAUN University
- EDUSAT Uttarakhand Tele Education Network